Thursday, August 4, 2011

Newspaper Nails



Just when you're starting to get sick of all your nail polish, grab some newspaper. I've been seeing this idea all over blogs online and finally decided to give It a try, and Im quite pleased. I've been getting stopped frequently, "What do your nails say?". After showing off my nails many think Im a genius nail artist which is not the case. This design is very easy and neutral, to match any outfit.


Steps to Newspaper Nails:
Cut up 10 squares of newspaper, slightly bigger then your nails.
Paint nails a very light color, I used OPI, Step Right Up!
Be Patient. Wait for your nails to be completely dry
Dip nail in a dish of rubbing alcohol for 10 seconds
Press on a piece of newspaper and hold for 30 seconds
Repeat for each nail.
Paint a clear top coat over your nails
Dry and Voila!


Please share If you try this out, I'd love to hear how It worked for you :)
<3 Kelly Renee

4 comments:

  1. man, that's so cool. I have to try that out sometime. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great on you. I'm sure I'd find a way to screw it up haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw this on Topshop's blog! will give it a try soon :)

    www.lulucherieblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete