Friday, September 2, 2011

Pumped Up Kicks

Jamming to : "Pumped up Kicks" by Foster the People






I'd like to share with you all my favorite shoes of the moment. These Taupe leather over the knee boots are now my "Go To Shoe". I'm seeing this color everywhere, I suggest you find yourself a Taupe boot for fall, It just might be the new black. I know they aren't shown very well in this outfit... but trust me you'll see them again soon! 

On the other hand, this is my new hat! I love how girly It is, and matches almost identically with this purple top. As much as I can't wait for fall, I still love this bright summer purple. I'm sure It will easily transition to fall with a brown sweater to wrap up the whole look.


Foster the People is just a couple years young in the music scene, forming in Los Angeles. Check out their album "Torches" which featured "Pumped Up Kicks". A few of my other favorites on the album are "Helena Beat", "Call It what you want" and "Miss You"

Happy Listening <3


No comments:

Post a Comment