Saturday, September 17, 2011

Wolf Like Me

Jamming: TV on the Radio - "Wolf Like Me"


Pow! Oh how I love big rings, they make your hand look small and dainty... but at the same time ready to kick some a$$. ;) If you want to feel empowered slip on a large ring, boots and press play to TV on the Radio's "Wolf Like Me". I love how the beat alternates from slow to fast in this song. My feet always begin to tap and I start chanting a long. 












I was definitely feeling tough after listening to the song on repeat this morning, so I portrayed that in my outfit. This forest green blouse is so comfy! I like to wear It like this or unbuttoned over a simple top. I paired It with black shorts, a fedora and my go-to taupe boots! I know you've seen these boots before in my last outfit post, I just can't get enough.  One thing I like to look for in boots are that they are not too tight around the leg, If there is extra room between your skin and the boot you kill two birds with one stone. They are much more comfortable and the legs appear thinner! 







1 comment: